Saturday, May 17, 2008

soon i will never have to listen to the bakehouse girls again

A gaggle of sorority girls congregated near V and me as we tried to work today. Girls like this come to this cafe all the time and are rude to the waitstaff, loud and overbearing, mean to their absent friends, and generally disruptive. V and I exacted our final revenge by riffing on their outbursts over gchat. Here is an excerpt of our mockery. It's sort of found mockery if you will, since most of the language came from the girls themselves. If you would like the whole text please see her blog. I warn you, this is entirely gratuitous frustration born of four years of dealing with overpriveleged 20 year-olds. Please do not think the less of me:

VM: they are SO RUDE here
me: oh my gawd
2:18 PM VM: I like asked for a sandwich with no fat in it
and like this turkey HAS FAT
like WTF?
me: OH MY GAWD you ARE SO OPPRESSED
VM: I know, right?

No comments: